Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Just wishing my readers a Happy Halloween!!

We were allowed to dress up at work today but I wasn't feeling well this morning and wound up waking up late, so I just threw on my Marvel Heroes dress and went off.

But I think out of anywhere I have worked before, this has definitely been the best year for dressed up coworkers. I have never had so many coworkers participate in Halloween before. It's great! I feel a bit left out for not doing anything, but what can you do? I am saving my strength for a Halloween party that I am attending tomorrow with my boyfriend, we are going as Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas!

Honorable mention of my coworker's costumes:

  • Hagrid from Harry Potter
  • Bane from Batman
  • Goldilocks and the Three Bears (4 different people)
  • Pirate
  • Daenerys/ Khaleesi from The Game of Thrones
  • A Minion from Despicable Me
  • Pete the Cat (a character from a children's book)
  • A woman from the Prairie
  • A "Fork in the Road", using 2 strips of tape taped onto a shirt as the "road" and a plastic fork taped in the middle..... hahaha
  • Where's Waldo
  • The University of Michigan coach in disguise (after a particularly terrible football season)
  • One of my pregnant coworkers made her orange shirted tummy into a jack-o-lantern
  • A Princess
  • Finn the Human from Adventure Time

And among my awesome coworkers were a slew of children and babies dressed up. Including a toddler dressed as a Dr. with a white coat embroidered with "Dr. Q. T. Patootie".

I can't even.

I love Halloween.

What did you go as?


No comments:

Post a Comment