Wednesday, October 22, 2014

About Me

My name is Natasha and I am 26-years old. After graduating with my Master's in Library and Information Science, I threw myself into my work. I paid my dues in the Library world and now work as a full-time Librarian.

In the meantime, though, I really lost touch with my creative side. This blog is about my getting back in touch with the things that make me happy. I will be posting my favorite recipes, my food experiments, and my baking accomplishments. I will also be posting book, TV, and movie reviews, like this one (what kind of librarian would I be if I didn't include a few books reviews?!), as well as crochet and craft projects I have been working on. Keep an eye out for some of my favorite finds as well, as I love to collect both quirky knick-knacks as well as really helpful gadgets that help make life easier.

This blog will offer you, my friends and readers, a place to be inspired, to find tips and tricks and, of course, pictures of my super cute bunnies. I look forward to sharing my journey with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment