Thursday, December 18, 2014

Fun New Things #2

Welcome to another post about the Fun New Things that I have discovered recently! Things that I have been dying to share with you in hopes that you find inspiration (or immediately run out and buy them).

#1: Food

Nature's Bakery 100% Natural Fig Bars


These babies are made with 100% natural ingredients, stone ground whole wheat, and wild raspberries. Cholesterol free, dairy free, and kosher! They have several different flavors, all of which sound fantastic (I mean, vanilla raspberry or lemon anyone?) and really taste awesome. They are larger than you think they are and they make a great snack or part of a breakfast. I really liked that they weren't super sweet or lip-puckering as some other fruit bars can be.

Check out their other flavors and products here: http://naturesbakery.com/


#2: For Drinking

Contigo's Jackson Water Bottle


I picked up this puppy at Target for around $10. This semi wide-mouth water bottle has a lid that flips open at the push of a button and snaps shut, which protects the spout from dirt and germs and is 100% leak proof. The colored rink around the top of the lid is actually a carrying ring, so you can hold it that way (or hanging from your pinky as you carry a million other things at once, like I do) when your hands are full. The lid is removable, which I like, as you can fit really big ice cubes in it, and you can fill it up to the brim. 

I never buy bottles that aren't BPA free. Research has shown that babies exposed to a lot of BPA in the womb may develop PCOS later in life. Better safe than sorry!

Also dishwasher safe. 

Buy your bottle on the Contigo website and get free shipping on orders over $25: http://www.gocontigo.com/


#3: For Beauty:

Make Up For Ever's Smoky Extravagant Mascara


If you are part of Sephora's Beauty Club, you receive a free gift on your birthday. This year, I got this awesome mascara. To be honest, the free gift in past years were never my favorite, so this year I was surprised at how much I liked this.

I liked that the brush on this mascara want was large but was tapered enough to coat my lashes and also get into those hard-to-reach places. I always have a hard time with mascara, as I have blonde eyelashes and it is always hard to get product all the way at the root. 

I really enjoyed the lift and blackness it gave to my eyelashes, and once my trail size runs out, I am definitely going to pick up a full-size.

Get the full-size at Sephora for $24 here: http://www.sephora.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment